- 4.1 million Canadians, 450 000 francophones use Technorati (comScore 2009/07)
- 10.3 million Canadians, 1.3 million francophones use Blogger (comScore 2009/07)
- 6.4 million Canadians, 1.0 million francophones use WordPress (comScore 2009/07)
- 1.5 million Canadians, 1.2 million francophones use SkyRockBlogs (comScore 2009/07)
- Technorati.com is the 5th social network entity in the US according to comScore with a reach of 24.5 million in September 2009, after Facebook (95.5M), MySpace (65.7M), Blogger (54.5M) and WordPress (28.4M)
- Technorati, indicates there are over 133 million active blogs. The Blogosphere grows by an average 1 200 000 posts daily.
- Universal McCann reports 77% of all Internet users regularly read one or many blogs.
- 21% of Americans regularly read a blog
- 54% of blogers publish a post or a tweet daily.
- 34% of blogers publish opinions on brands and products.
- 78% of consumers trust recommendations from other like them.
Also see Social Media Stats here.